CLSC - deadline extended and giveaway
Miss Crayola Creepy 1:35 PM Cat Lady Sewing Challenge
Hi everyone! I have a few announcements regarding the Cat Lady Sewing Challenge.
1. The deadline is extended! Quite a few of you have e-mailed and reached out to me on social media asking for a little more time. I hear ya! So, let's share our finished garments by Sunday, November 9th.
2. When you have your blog/Instagram/Flickr photos up please comment on this post with a link, so I can check them out. Based on the comments I'll do a photo roundup of everyone's makes on my blog after the 9th.
3. Oh yeah, the giveaway prize! If you comment below with your link you will be eligible to win a sewing pattern of your choice. Choose any company, printed or pdf, winner's choice. I'll pick one cat lady at random and the giveaway is open worldwide. Just make sure to let me know which pattern you are hoping to win and the link to your blog/Instagram/Flickr photos on or before November 9th.
4. I lied to you guys. I can't make the Cressida skirt with my cat fabric, so I'm making something else instead :( It was such a dumb dumb move on my part, I didn't even think about the fact that my fabric was directional AND 45 inches across, so not all the pieces would lay the way I had hoped. I figured it would be better to make something else instead of having sideways cats across my butt haha
5. Please accept this photo of LeBron as an apology for me being a liar about my CLSC sewing project.